Speaking Part 1 - Introduction and interview
[This part of the test begins with the
examiner introducing himself or herself and checking the candidateís
identification. It then continues as an interview.]
Letís talk about your home town or village.
- What kind of place is it?
- Whatís the most interesting part of your town/village?
- What kind of jobs do the people in your town/village do?
- Would you say itís a good place to live? (Why?)
Letís move on to talk about
- Tell me about the kind of accommodation you live in?
- How long have you lived there?
- What do you like about living there?
- What sort of accommodation would you most like to live in?