IELTS Speaking 10
The examiner asks the candidate about
him herself, his/her home, work or studies and other familiar topics.
- Do you have a large family or a small family?
- Can you tell me something about them?
- How much time do you manage to spend with members of your family?
- What sorts of things do you like to do together?
- Did/Do you get on well with your family? [Why?]
Describe someone in your family who you like.|
You should say:
where you met them
what subject they taught
what was special about them
and explain why you like this person.
|You will have to talk about
the topic for one to two minutes.|
You have one minute to think about what you're going to say.
You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Developments in education
How has education changed in your country in the last 10 years?
What changes do you foresee in the next 50 years?
A national education system
How do the expectations of today’s school leavers compare with those of the previous generation?
What role do you think extracurricular activities play in education?
Different styles/methods of teaching and learning
What method of learning works best for you?
How beneficial do you think it is to group students according to their level of ability?