IELTS Speaking 2
The questions in Part 1 are on general topics about your life. Your answers are from your life and experience. There is no right or wrong answer. Ask a friend to help you practise. Stick to the time limit and record your interview. Give as much information as you can for each answer.
Answer the questions:
- Which part of your country do most people live in?
- Tell me about the main industries there.
- How easy is it to travel around your country?
- Has your country changed much since you were a child?
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.
You have one minute to think about what you’re going to say.
You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
|Describe a well-known person you like or admire.
You should say:
Answer these questions related to famous people:
Famous people in your country
- What kind of people become famous people these days?
- Is this different from the kind of achievement that made people famous in the past?
- In what way?
- How do you think people will become famous in the future?
Being in the public eye
- What ate the good things about being famous? Are there any disadvantages?
- How does the media in your country treat famous people?
- Why do you think ordinary people are interested in the lives of famous people?