IELTS Speaking : Most Frequently Asked : Part 1
Travel/Travelling = moving from one place to another: I think travel/travelling helps to educate you about the world. NOT
I think tourism helps to educate you.
NB Travelling = UK spelling, Traveling = US spelling.
Luggage is uncountable and refers to all of your bags: Put your luggage/suitcases here. NOT
Put your luggages …
- Do you like traveling?
- Do you like travel alone or with your friends?
- Have you traveled to other places? Where are they?
- What do you usually do when you first arrive in a new place?
- What are the benefits of traveling?
- Why do so many people like traveling nowadays?
- Do you think it's true that travel broadens the mind?
- Do young people and older people benefit differently from travelling?
- How can you make sure you get the most from your travels?
- Tell me something about your family.
- What do you like doing most with your family?
- Who are you close to in your family?
- In what way is your family important to you?
- In what ways have families changed in the last hundred years?
- Should we rely heavily on our families or is it better to try to be independent?
- Do you have many friends? Are they casual acquaintances or close friends?
- Do you prefer to stay with your family or with your friends?
- Do you prefer one or two close friends or many friends?
- Can you talk about your best friend?
- How to make friends?
- What do you usually do with your friends?
- Is the time you spend with your friends as much as that you spend with your family?
- What do you expect from a good friend?
- Are friends as important to you as family?
- Do you think friendships change as we get older? How?
- Do you like music?
- What are the benefits of listening to music?
- What kind of music do you like best?
- Why do you like this kind of music?
- What is your favourite musical instrument?
- Can you say something about the transportation in your hometown?
- What is the common means of transport in your country?
- Do traffic jams often occur in your hometown or in the city where you live?
- How to solve the problem?
- What changes in transportation have taken place in the past several years in your country?
- Are you good at sport?
- What sports do you play?
- What is the most popular sport in your country?
- What do you do to keep fit?
- What are the best ways to keep fit?
- Do you think most people consider exercise a chore or do they find it fun?
- What is the most popular form of exercise in your country?