Remember to give long answers to the questions. Include opinions, reasons and examples to extend your answer. You can also talk about different situations in your country or in other cultures.
Answer the questions:
- Do you prefer relaxing at home or going out in the evening? [Why?]
- When you go out for an evening, what do you like to do?
- How popular is this with other people in your country?
- Is there any kind of entertainment you do not like? [Why/Why not?]
You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.
You have one minute to think about what you’re going to say.
You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
|Describe one of your friends.
You should say:
Answer these questions related to finding things:
Qualities of friends
- What do you think are the most important qualities for friends to have?
- Which are more important to people, their family or their friends? Why?
- What do you think causes friendships to break up?
- What other types of relationship, apart from friends or family, are important in people's lives today?
- Have relationships with neighbours where you live changed in recent years? How?
- How important do you think it is for a person to spend some time alone? Why/Why not?