IELTS Speaking Test #2
- Please come in. Why don't you take a seat?
- First, let me have. a look at your passport. It is for security purposes.
- Good. What's your full name?
- And you are (nationality of the candidate).
- Which part of your country do you come from?
- Describe your home town to me.
- When choosing a place to live, what do you consider most important?
- What do you like or dislike about living in your town or city?
- What changes would make your home town more appealing to people of your age?
- Would you prefer to live in a traditional house or in a modern apartment?
- Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which one do you prefer?
- Some people are always in a hurry to go to places and get things done. Other people prefer to take their time and live life at a lower pace. What do you prefer? Do you work at the moment?
- What are the best things about where you work?
- What do you dislike most about your work?
Discuss points about life in your country. You should mention:
- what you like or dislike about it
- what the biggest social problem of your country is
... and what you would regard as the most significant events in your country's recent history
- Do you think that people and situation have changed since you were born?
- How and in what respects?
- What are some of the main industries in your country?
- How serious is unemployment in your country?
- What do you consider as the main cause?
- What role does religion have in everyday life in your country?
- Compare the media now with how it was a generation ago.
- What kind of effects do the media have on children and young people?
- Can you tell me about your childhood?
- Can you remember a toy you were given when you were a child?
- Who gave it to you? And what was the occasion?
- What did you do with the toy?
- What do you think you can learn from your toy?
- Do you think there is a difference between toys chosen by females and males?
- This is the end of your interview. Thank you and good bye.